The French brand LIP made some seriously cool, and quirky designs in the 70’s, take this obscure Lip Thermometer watch, which actually measures temperatures using the central dial and uses a upgraded Durowe movement. This watch is in close to unworn condition with crosshair dial and neon colouring. A great example of experimentation in the Swiss watch industry.
More info can be found here from the Fratello guys:
Lip Thermometer NOS
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent. Close to NOS condition.
- 36 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Dome crystal
- Reference: 42670
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition, not serviced.
- Caliber R557 (Improved 451 Durowe caliber)
- Original dial
- Luminous stick hands
- The watch comes with tropic strap
- Watch pouch
- Our company’s warranty certificate