This 60s Rodania Waterman has some amazingly cool attributes like that jumbo broad arrow hand, and mini lollipop hand, contrasting against the gloss black dial. The script is also a nice constrast against the logo, and really creates an eye-catching design. The thick luminous mass is also in perfect condition.
The super compressors are no longer sleepers in the market, and these, all original, purpose made tool watches should, and could of taken a real beating back in the day, and would of coped well! The felsa or eta movement is also highly capable of longevity.
This beauty has just undergonea full spa treatment at Simon Freese watchmakers, and is ready for your wrists!
1963 Rodania Waterman Super Compressor
- 37mm Stainless Steel, super compresser patented case
- Original crosshatch crowns
- Caseback - Rodania Watch Co 5-63
- Auto winding
- 30 Jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy, just serviced at Simon Freese Watchmakers.
- Original and untouched jumbo 'broad arrow' gloss black dial
- Radium dial
- Original lume
- Black Nato strap