1950s Rare Omega Seamaster Türler Dial
An very rare and desirable 1950's Omega Seamaster with the European watch retailer "Türler" signed on the dial. Reference 2576-16 sc dating to the 1950's.
The dial has white gold dial furniture, and a creamy white flawless waffle dial, with all the script in tact.
A very special Omega, from a the best period of Omega history in our opinion. The craft and build of these watches is second to none.
Turler signed dials are sought after amongst collectors, primarily because it is much rare to find, and because it adds a depth of detail to a watch's history.
Price on request
- 35 mm stainless steel, two piece waterproof, screwback
- Original signed crown
- Reference 2576-16 SC dating from 1952
- Auto winding
- Caliber 354, 17 jewels signed "Omega Swiss"
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched 'Turler signed' Dial
- White gold applied hour markers and hands
- Taupe calf strap or pictured bracelet (on request)
- Our company watch pouch