A rare deluxe vintage Omega 14367 from the 60's in a solid 18K yellow gold case with 'Clou de Paris' guilloche dial and mirror finish. The dial looks like it is 18k. The hands and markers are onyx. The watch comes with it's original Omega buckle.
The case measures 33mm excluding crown, and is the perfect dresswatch size.
The case is screwback, and has a rectangular manual wind caliber 302 with 17 jewels.
1957 Omega Deluxe Guilloche
- 33 mm stainless steel, two piece waterproof, screwback
- Original signed crown
- Reference 14367 from 1960
- Manual winding
- Caliber 302, 17 jewels signed "Omega Swiss"
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched 'Deluxe' Clou de Paris dial
- Onyx hands and markers
- Brown strap with Omega buckle
- Our company watch pouch