Up for grabs is this uber rare inverted grey dial Omega De Ville Chronograph reference 145.017. A true grail for Omega collectors on its 1068 bracelet.
This is in our opinion one of THE most beautiful vintage Omegas ever made. The colour changes of grey, the blue and ghost grey shades is undeniably attractive.
It is believed the Caliber 860 was only produced in 10,000 units compare that to the 861, which is around 300,000, making this inverted grey panda dial variant somewhat rare, as there was a fair amount of dial variants. Firstly, the shimmering chameleon grey dial on this particular De Ville is as close to top condition as you would wish to find.
What we truly love about this one is the detail, like that cool red detail printing on the left subdial contrasting the right in black print, and the white hour indeces on grey background. And multi facetted blue/grey silvered dial.
This example is in excellent overall condition and nicely preserved dial, with all orginal parts, including the crown and pushers. And, Omega crystal has the floating Omega logo inside it.
These De Ville Chronos are quickly appreciating, but more importantly they are really beautiful watches, with good wrist presence. Don't let this one slip away...We don't see them too often..
#Omega #DeVille #Chronograph #145.017
Shipping // Free international shipping included // Via Fedex Express
1972 Omega De Ville Grey Panda Chronograph
- 36mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback, white printed tachmeter
- Original signed crown and pushers
- Signed original plexi
- Reference 145.017 dating to 1970's
- Manual winding chronograph
- Caliber 860 (twin register) signed Omega
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched grey inverted panda dial with red hour counter
- Signed 'T Swiss made T" Tritium dial
- Original hands with tritium inserts
- Rare 1068 7 x row Omega bracelet
- Watch pouch