1944 Omega Bullseye Dial 2383-6
This is one watch you will rarely find for sale in this kind of condition, considering it was made in 1944! This really is a time capsule watch, with perfectly preserved factory original bullseye dial with full arabic numbers and perfectly aged syringe hands.
This is really immaculate condition, the case is also nice and very lightly used, with the odd light scratch which is to be expected of a watch over 70 years old.
You will find it hard to find a better 2383-6 and especially with such a beautiful colouring.
The movement is also as pristine as the dial and case, looking as good as it did the day it left the Omega factory.
We have custom paired it with a Molequin desert grain strap and it matches nicely!
- 35.5 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Antmagnetic case
- Signed Omega crown
- Reference - 2383-6
- Manual wind
- Caliber. 30T2, 17 jewels
- Functions with accuracy, wind smoothly, sets crisply, just serviced.
- Production 1944, 75 years old
- Original radium "arabic" bullseye dial
- Pumpkin syringe hands
- 100% factory pristine two tone dial.
- Moelquin desert grain strap