A special 1930's Zenith sector dial with stunning black dial with white/enamel script and beautiful breguet hands.
The case is reminiscent of the early Francois Borgel cases and features a tre tacche screwback case design.
1930's Zenith Sector Dial
- Two-piece stainless steel, Tre tacche
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 30 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 16 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Reference: Art Deco
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Service history unknown
- Running at present
- Original black sector dial
- Breguet hands
- The watch comes with black strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate