Rare Military Omega Bullseye 30T2
A rare cousin to the Military Omega Suveran 2400, the 2383's were also made for the Swedish market. The watch is in near mint condition with all original pumpkin radium lume on dial and in the hands. The watch case appears unpolished, and is in excellent running condition, keeping accurate time (275°; +14s/d)
This watch is a rarity with such beautiful ageing.
- 35mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback case
- Original crown
- Date: 1944
- Reference 2383-6
- Caliber 30T2
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy.
- (275°; +14s/d)
- Original "Bullseye" dial
- Applied luminous arabic numbers
- Original syringe hands in perfect condition
- Green army green strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches