A full stainless steel 38mm diameter JUMBO Omega from 1954 with a beautiful honeycomb texture dial
The movement is in good cosmetic condition and has a Caliber 266 with 17 jewels it is running with a amplitude of 268 and gains around 12-15 seconds a day with good power reserve.
The colour of the dial is subtly shaded like light brown and has applied gold indexes with gold dauphine hands
The lug to lug width is 18mm
This is a a rare and big size 50s Omega which don’t come around often in this condition.
Don’t miss out on this chance to enjoy something special.
1954 Omega Jumbo 38mm 2505-29
- 38 mm S Steel, beefy lugs and snapback
- Original signed Omega crown
- Manual winding
- Caliber 266, 17 jewels
- Functioning well, with accuracy
- Fully Serviced
- Original honeycomb dial
- Original sub-seconds dial with applied gold markers
- Original dauphine hands
- Our handmade watch pouch
- Italian Cognac leather strap