1940's Glycine Salmon Dial Art Deco
A rare and beautiful Glycine Wristwatch with stepped coin edged case and a mesmorizing original salmon dial.
Vintage Glycine made some really stunning watches back in the 40's and 50's and to find an original preserved salmon coloured dial in this condition is rare.
The watch measures 35mm excluding crown and has unusual blue broad baton hands, similar to military style with full radium luminous mass in the hands and one the dial, with constrasting roman numbers and hour blocks.
The case is signed unsigned (common for this era) and screwback waterproof.
The stepped edge case is reference 36459.
A really beautiful watch from the 40's, with elegant case and uncommon dial.
- 35 mm Stainless Steel, coin edged, screwback case
- Original crown
- Date: 1940s
- Case No: 36459
- Manual winding
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original Salmon dial, luminous mass, Roman numbers
- Blue steel luminous mass hands
- JPM Strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches