1950's Omega Seamaster 2937-1
A clean and evenly patinated example of a classic explorer style Omega Seamaster with rare large hippocamous caseback, uncommonly seen on these references, as it was usually plain, or polished off during service. It was usually only found on the first iteration of the 2937 with -1 after its reference.
This watch has a great case shape, and size at 35,5mm. The dial has a classic 50's Seamaster look with that explorer dial and clean white gold dial furniture.
The watch has just undergone a full service at Ian Walsh Watchmakers.
- 35.3 mm Oversized Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback case
- Original crown
- Manual winding
- Caliber 267, 17 Jewels
- Functions well, with accuracy, fully serviced
- Original Swiss Made 'Explorer' dial
- Original luminous dauphine hands
- leather strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches