One of the best preserved 1950's Omega Seamasters we have seen.
The solid gold capped case and dial are all factory original condition and the lume is incredibly clean, with a orange colouration developing. The caseback has its original factory swirls and is very clean.
The dauphine hands are lovely with no visible tarnish evident. All original lume on dial and hands.
It has its original, signed clover crown and original plexi.
The movment is a half-rotor bumper in pristine condition and fully serviced. The watch winds and sets like a new watch. The case reference is 2576-19.
Overall assessment: Collector grade, close to new old stock as one can hope to find from a 70 year old watch.
// Please note // Fedex International shipping costs added at checkout//
Incredible 1950's Omega Seamaster 2576-19
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, 18k gold capped, 5mm thick, with steel factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- 17 Jewels
- Serial range 13 million
- Reference: 2576-19 SC
- Original signed clover crown
- Precise high-grade Automatic movement
- Caliber 354 (Automatic)
- Good condition. Running well. Fully serviced.
- Smooth, like new butter winding mechanism
- Original dial in very good condition.
- Applied logo, with shark toot, inverted explorer hour markers
- Gold dauphine hands
- The watch comes with taupe strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate