1950's Tissot 6450-1 Bumper
A rare and early Tissot bumper from the 1950's with explore style dial and large gold applied hour markers.
Fully stainless 35mm case is unpolished and the dial is near mint.
You would be hard pushed to find a nicer one.
- 35 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original crown for this model
- Reference - 6540-1
- Auto wind
- Bumper (half rotor)
- Functions with accuracy, winds smoothly
- Production Circa' 1950's
- Original silver dial with applied gold hour markers
- Original plume radium hands
- Explorer configuration
- Leather strap