Immaculate 50's Longines with applied golden art deco numerals in close to perfect conditon. Large 35mm stainess steel waterproof case. Signed Longines crown. The watch has a crisp 30L manually wound movement with gorgeous finish, typical of Longines quality. The watch runs perfectly, and is elegant on the wrist. Longines perfection!
1950s Longines 'Art Deco' Numbers
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screwback caseback
- Excellent overall condition, possibly unpolished.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 7176/3
- Original Longines signed crown
- Precise manually wound movement
- Cal. 30L signed "Longines, Swiss Made.
- Movement in mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Art deco" numbered dial in very good condition showing very little aging.
- Applied "Longines" wing logo dial
- Original "dauphine" gold hands with perfect factory lume
- Delivery set:
- The watch comes with leather taupe strap
- Longines red leather Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate