1950s Movado M95 on Bracelet
A 1950s Movado m95 with Francois Borgel with that angular case and stubby pusher design. The case was designed to be waterproof and also features an inner dust cover.
This example features luminous hands and a subtle red outer scale and it comes on a very rare slide clasp "lobster" bracelet with the signed logo on the clasp and inside clasp.
The numeral dial looks like it had lume before but has either been removed or had crumbled during service. It makes the dial look clean, and very different to the radium burnt dials you typically see with this reference.
The case is unpolished and has very good facets, and brushed case inbetween the lugs.
Movado made some of the best chrongraphs available during this time, and the quality is second to non.
- 36mm Stainless Steel, FB (Francois Borgel) case
- Original crown, and pushers, and inner dust cover
- Manual winding
- Functions with accuracy
- Original silver dial with serpant sub dials
- Original luminous hands, radium luminous
- Stainless steel Movado "lobster" Bracelet (Very rare)