A very cool large centre seconds Omega 2640 with a beautiful honeycomb dial and gold dagger hands and hour markers with explorer layout.
The watch is 36mm excluding crown, the crown is signed with the Omega logo.
The case looks unpolished with sharp edges and only light marks from wear.
The movement is fully serviced by our watchmaker.
1950s Omega Honeycomb Jumbo
- 36 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback case
- Original crown
- Reference 2640-8
- Date: 1950
- Cal 283 centre seconds
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Fully serviced
- Original honeycomb white dial
- Original dauphine hands in good condition
- Chestnut leather strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches