Up for sale is a really superb example of the Omega reference 2605-11 with awesome "Spider" turned down lugs, and exceptionally pure, white waffle textured dial. Probably one of the nicest we have ever had on display at Vision! The case is also in fantastic condition, with brushed caseback, like new.
For the die hard Omega collectors, you will notice that the dial has the 'old style' Omega applied logo, as used on the classic beefy lug Seamaster Chronometres of the 50's. The dial furniture in gorgeous white gold, with matching dauphine hands. White on white is so eye catching and classy on these old girls.
The condition inside the watch is also impressive, with a caliber 266 manually wound movement beating away, that literally made our jaws drop! It is in amazingly preserved shape with hardly any wearing marks to the screwheads.
The watch also comes with it's unique Omega buckle, and a high quality calf grain desert strap.
Rare 1952 Omega "Spider Lugs"
- Spider lug "turn down" lug design
- 36 mm jumbo stainless steel, two piece, snapback
- Original signed crown
- Original Plexiglass (Signed)
- Reference 2605-11 to 1952
- Manual winding
- Caliber 266, 17 jewels signed "Omega Swiss"
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched white waffle dial
- "Non lume" with white gold markers and hands
- Cream calf Leather strap
- Watch pouch