A classic two-tone creamy Omega Seamaster in close to mint conditon with nice 35mm stainless steel screwback case.
The font and silver applied hour markers really set off a near perfect dial.
For those interesting in classic Omega watches, this one is surely up there for one's to collect.
A versatile piece that is running well, and setting crisply with the original crown in tact.
1952 Omega Seamaster 2577-11
- 35 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original clover crown
- Reference - 2577-11 SC HF casemaker.
- Manual wind
- Caliber 354
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production Date: 1952
- Original two tone dial
- Original dauphine lume hands
- Original silver applied hour markers
- Swiss Made Dial
- Lizard strap made in Italy