Here we are pleased to present one of, if not the rarest variant of the Omega 2996. This Ranchero style Omega 2996 Seamaster P.A.F (which stands for Pakistan Air Force.) This watch is military provinance and just super cool. The dial has arrow pumpkin luminous which tests positive for radium on the Geiger. The dauphine hands look to have been colour matched to the dial very nicely.
The reference 2996 centre-seconds "Seachero" dials are uber rare, but to be also signed PAF on the case and movement make this one very very special.
The stainless steel case is the perfect vintage size at 36mm excluding crown. The crown is the original bowler crown.
1958 Omega Seachero P.A.F Military
- 36 mm Oversized Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback case
- Original bowler Omega crown
- Reference 2996-1
- Serial number: 17 527 122
- Manual winding
- Caliber 267, 17 jewels, movement signed PAF.
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Freshly serviced
- Original explorer "Ranchero" dial
- Original dagger hands in perfect condition relumed and colour matched.
- Molequin strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches