1959 Omega Ranchero 2990-1 Double-Signed
A very special example of a 1959 Omega Ranchero 2990-1 with double signed dial for the German market. The watch has an extra line of script, which makes this Ranchero twice as hard to find than any other example. The Seamaster printed above the subdial, makes it a great talking point, and this model was only produced for two years! Examples of this quality and originality do not surface on the market often.
- 36mm Stainless Steel, two piece, snapback
- Original signed bowler crown
- Manual winding, 17 jewels
- Cal. 267
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy, recently serviced.
- Original and untouched 'radium' black matte dial
- Applied explorer numbered dial
- Original borad arrow hands
- Double signed, "Ranchero/Seamaster"
Comes with pictured high quality calf grain strap.