1969 Omega De Ville 145.017
"Perfect matte black dial De Ville"
A rare and beautiful matte black Omega De Ville which resembles the early Heuer Carerras.
The classic, yet understated appeal of this watch is alluring, as it subtley fits under a crisp dress shirt, or dressed casually with jeans.That simple, balanced twin subdial in black layout sets it apart from thr rest.
The case and dial are honest and original. And the watch is running strong with good amplitude and accuracy.
A really sharp chronograph.
- 36 mm Excluding crown stainless steel, two piece, screwback
- Reference 145.017
- Manual winding
- Caliber 860 twin subdials
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original matte black dial
- Signed T Swiss made T (Tritium)
- Original steel pencil hands
- Taupe Strap
- Watch pouch