A fine and very rare Military style Omega Seamaster. Whilst not an issued watch per se, it has all thr features of utilitarian tool watch built to withstand many conditions, with it's subdued matte black dial and large luminous hands and hour markers.
These were sometimes issed to the Singapore Airforce in the 60's.
The condition of this piece is nothing short of astonishing for it's age, with just the right depth of character you would expect to find in a quality example.
A must for any Vintage Seamaster fan.
1965 Omega Seamaster Military Dial 165.002
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 165.002
- Original Omega knurled crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Cal. 550
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Tritium" military matte dial in very good condition only minor wear marks
- Printed logo
- Military lume hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate