1965 Rolex Datejust 1601 Gilt
A superb, and rare 1965 Rolex Datejust reference 1601 with 18k white gold fluted bezel.
The watch features a flawless black, gilt dial, with stepped outer seconds track, and stainless steel baton hands.
The case is nice, and thick, it looks mostly unpolished.
The watch comes paired on a Rolex Jubilee bracelet with some stretch, but overall in good shape.
This is super cool dial, and rare Datejust that will be the envy of others, as it is rarely seen in such condition, with this dial configuration. The majority fof thes early gilt didn't age well.
The watch has been fully overhauled and ready to be worn, and enjoyed for any occasion.
- 36 mm Excluding crown stainless steel, two piece, screwback
- Original crown
- Reference "1601" with 18k "fluted" bezel
- 1570 automatic signed Rolex, Geneve.
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy, fully serviced
- Original and untouched "gilt" black dial
- Signed "T Swiss made T " dial
- Baton luminous hands
- Rolex 62510H Jubilee bracelet
- Watch pouch