A super cool frosted linen Eterna-matic Chronometer in a large 35.4mm screwback case.
A stunning and rare silver linen dial with outer pearl minutes track and signature applied "Cinque palle" applied logo.
What makes this Eterna special is that extra line of script floating on the dial. Like Omega, Eterna didn't thrash out many of these Chronometer signed watches. The movement on this example is particulary stunning, and looks like new.
The fat unpolished case as has a good shape, retaining its facets on the side of each of the lugs.
The watch has its original signed plexiglass.
It has just come back from a full spa service and is ready to been enjoyed.
1960s Rare Eternamatic Chronometer
- 35.4 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Signed crown
- Reference - Chronometer
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly, fully serviced
- Production 1960s
- Original silver line dial, in excellent condition.
- Outer silvered pearl minute track
- Original daupine luminous hands
- Original plexi
- Leather strap or nato
- Watch pouch