1955 Longines 30CH Chronograph
Longines has consitently been up there as one of our favourite watch companies. They made some wonderful watches, particulary through the 50's and 60's.
This Longines reference 7412-2 flyback chronograph 30ch followed their 13zn movement.
The watch has a wonderfully deep "pepsi" scale dial against the silver sunburst finish, and applied gold markers and hands. The applied golden wings are the marlk of excellence.
The case is nice and thick, and has been lightly polished, but not to the detriment of its fine lines.
Looking under the hood, the 30ch movement is of the finest quality, typical of Longines of this era.
This watch has a sporty look, with the elegance only Longines can deliver.
- 37 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Square pusher
- Original Longines signed crown
- Reference - 7412-2
- Manual wind, Flyback chronograph
- Caliber 30 CH
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production 1955
- Original sunburst silver dial with pepsi multi colour scales
- Original baton hands and gold markers
- Tachymetre scale
- Hand stitch leather