1970 Omega Genève Amirauté Diver
1970s Omega Genève Admiralty date 166.054 with vivid blue dial and amazing patina with Caliber 565 on its original 1168 oyster bracelet and original box.
These Omega divers are the perfect size at 37.5mm and are the ideal travel companion or weekend watch.
The blue accents and patina on the bi-directional bezel and pearl are sublime and match the dial patina nicely. An the lighter constrasting blue seconds and white pencil hands provide a good visibility on the wrist.
The icing on the cake is the original 1168 oyster style bracelet with short endlinks and it has its very rare original Admiraute box which are normall missing as they were quite fragile.
The condition of this watch is one of the best we have seen and even more uncommon being a purpose tool watch.
- 37.5 mm
- Rotating divers bezel
- Stainless Steel, screwback case
- 30-metre water resistance
- Original crown
- Reference 166.054
- Serial number: XXXXXX dating to 1970
- Caliber 565, 24 Jewels
- Functions perfectly, and with accuracy
- Original blue luminous dial
- Original luminous hands
- Omega Oyster style bracelet Reference 1168, 638 endlinks
- Original Omega box
- Our handmade leather watch pouches