1963 Omega Seamaster 30 Arabic
A crisp, and early Omega Seamaster 30 manually wound wristwatch with amazing cream dial in flawless condition. The raised arabic art deco numerals are perfectly balanced, and provide a warm contrast to the dial, with its factory gold crystal tension ring, it is even better, and original plexi!
A sharp and very elegant Omega. Classic in every sense. And in top conditions.
The watch sets, winds and runs well with strong amplitude. It is paired here with a tan and white contrasting strap.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory brushed caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 35 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 135.007-63
- Original crown
- Manually wound movement
- Cal. 285 1signed "Omega Swiss Made"
- Copper plated, 17 Jewels,
- Mint condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original cream dial in new condition showing little or no aging.
- Applied "Omega" logo
- Applied gold arabic deco numerals
- Original "baton" hands
- The watch comes with a taupe leather strap and generic steel buckle.
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate