A superb and original 1961 Omega Seamaster with amazing tropical gilt dial, Reference 14701-2 SC.
The case and dial are exactly as you want to find them. It has obviously has some life to develop such a gorgeous colouring.
The Caliber 562 movement runs well and the case has minor scratches but is unpolished condition.
The watch was purchased by a collector in Greece.
A very rare find, as these watches didn't typically turn this colouring.
1961 Omega Tropical Gilt Seamaster
- 36 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original Omega signed crown
- Reference - 14701-2 CB
- Caliber 562
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production 1961
- Original black turned tropical/caramel
- Gilt lettering
- Original daupine luminous hands
- Date window
- Leather strap
- Our watch pouch