A very uncommon Ranchero dial Seamaster 30 with Singapore Air Force military engraving. These were issued watches and used in the military. The dial has a very pleasing patina and it uses the caliber 286, which was also used in the 2996 military Omegas.
1963 Omega Seamaster 30 Military
- 35mm stainless steel, two piece, screwback case
- Unsigned crown
- Reference 135.007
- Military engraved caseback, for the Singapore Air force.
- Manual wind
- Caliber 286, 17 jewels
- Functions well
- Original and untouched Seamaster 30 Military style dial
- Signed 'Omega Seamaster 30'
- Correct thick luminous hands
- Leather strap made by @fostwatches