1967 Omega Seamaster 600 Afghan Airforce
A rare and clean 1960s Omega Seamaster 600 with Afghan Airforce crest engraved on its caseback.
Up for sale is a rare Omega Seamaster 600 with perfect eggshell white dial and gilt dial furniture. This watch could of been made specially for an officer, as it lends itself to a dress watch, rather than a tool watch.
The case is in good shape with only light wear marks from use. The crown is signed and it has a period Omega steel pin buckle.
The majority of these watches didn't survive their conditions. It is great to find one as special as this in all orginal condition and with a superb and clean dial.
- Two-piece stainless steel, with steel factory screwback case
- Good overall condition, showing minor traces of use.
- 34 mm / 35 mm (lug-to-lug) / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Signed plexiglass crystal (small plexi fracture at 1)
- Reference: 135.00011
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 601, 17 Jewels
- Good condition. Running well.
- Original dial in very good condition.
- Applied logo, long indexes
- Gold baton hands
- The watch comes with leather strap & pin buckle
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate