The 60's Universal Genève Polerouter Date are arguably some of the most beautifully designed watches ever made. From the twisted lugs, to the tapezoid date cyclops, and the glossy crosshair dial are mouth wateringly well executed. The design, born from Gerald Genta, has been copied, but never to the perfection of UG!
This example is a rare big crown variant with exceptional gloss black dial, and even patina.
These watches will remain timeless, and clean. This is one of the best out there.
Paired on a nice stainless steel mesh.
1964 Universal Genève Polerouter 20461/2
- 36 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original big UG signed crown
- Reference -
- Microtor Automatic
- Caliber 218-2
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production 1964
- Original black crosshair dial, in exceptional glossy condition.
- Outer silvered reflective ring
- Original daupine luminous hands
- Open 6 & 9 date window with original cyclops
- Stainless steel mesh bracelet
- Watch pouch