A 1965 Omega Seamaster 120 Divers watch with faded to grey rotational bezel, and black matte dial with tritium indexes. The watch is in original condition and has a lovely original patina developing on the hands and hour markers.
The manua wind versions of this model seem harder to find in good, original condition, like this one.
This fills a gap in your Omega collection, and makes a nice change of proportion from the larger Omega Divers like the 300's.
The watch is reference 135.027 and has the manual caliber 601 with 17 jewels.
1965 Omega Seamaster 120 Manual
- 37 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw back
- Case looks unpolished, sharp case
- Serial number: 25xxxxx
- Manual wind
- Caliber 601, 17 jewels
- Functions well, and with accuracy.
- Original matte black dial "Swiss Made"
- luminous markers
- Original baton hands
- Dial 100% factory original
- Tropic strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches