1965 Omega Speedmaster Ed White 105.003
Here we have a spectacular example of a 1965 Omega Speedmaster 105.003 "Ed White" which was the same model worn in the 1965 Space Walk by Ed White.
This is a grade A example with unreal tropical grade dial, from caramel brown to dark chocolate and everything inbetween! The original factory dot over 90 bezel has also faded to a grey "ghost" colour and looks superb against the brown dial.
The watch is overall in excellent vintage shape. With the brushed sides, and visible chamfers on the lugs. The crown is also a original. The Seahorse logo is in excellent shape and looks unpolished, with original finish in tact. The watch seems unpolished.
The watch is running and keeping excellent time, and is fully serviced by us.
The watch is paired with its original 1035 bracelet dated to 1967 and number 6 endlinks.
- 39 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback
- Signed crown and pushers
- Signed original plexi
- Ghost grey dot over 90 Tachymetre bezel
- Reference 105.003-65 dating to 1965
- Manual winding chronograph
- Caliber 321 (Triple register) signed Omega
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original deep brown "Tropical" dial
- Signed 'T Swiss made T" Tritium dial
- Original hands with tritium inserts
- Handmade leather strap by Molequin
- Watch pouch