1968 Heuer Carrera 3647n Chronograph
Heuer made some of the most iconic Chronographs of the 60's and 70's.
The Heuer Carerra 3647n is undoubtedly the most beautifully balanced dial and case configuration, with superb details, it captures the essence of it's racing lineage.
This example is in extremely nice condition, with a untouched matte black dial with no visible wear. The outer white ring has developed a gorgeous patina, homogeneous with it's overall condition. The case is unpolished and as you would wish to find one.
The watch was purchased in May, 1968, and comes with it's original receipt, invoice and Heuer red booklet guarantee, all signed with serial number.
The valjoux 92 movement is running perfectly, and it has a crisp chronograph action.
This is a really rare find, you never really see these with their original papers, let alone receipt.
- 36 mm Stainless Steel screwback
- Original Heur signed crown
- Reference - 3647n (Noir)
- Manual wind
- Valjoux 92
- Functions with accuracy, winds very smoothly
- Production Date: 11th May, 1968
- Original twin register matte black "T Swiss" dial
- Original baton luminous hands
- Original outer white seconds ring
- Original receipt of sale, original gurantee and Heuer papers.
- Purchased from Lauener in Bienne, Switzerland.
- Bulang & Sons Taupe Strap