Heuer Camaro's have been under the radar as far as other relative 60's chronographs are concerned. What you are getting is A: a unique design, and B: that square cushion style case, which is so present, yet discreetly sits on your wrist, and is actually a comfortable! It has a lightly brushed (unpolished) case, and signed Heuer crown. And the correct ridged pushers. The dial is turning a really nice shade of chocolate brown in certain lights. But it can appear black, and stealthy too. The tritium is all in place on the dial, and the hands have nicely aged with a light yellow patina forming. This 7743 is in a class of it's own, and finding them like this will soon be a thing of the past. The solid valjoux 7730 lays under its dial, and is running like butter, with crisp reset action, and smooth chronograph sweep. In short: Predict this obscure, quirky chronograph to gain more momentum in the coming years, and for no strange reason! Paired on a cognac Hermes strap.
Heuer Camaro Chronograph Ref. 7743
Freshly serviced / Technical warranty: 6 months
- Two-piece stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use.
- 38 mm / 38 mm (lug-to-lug) / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 7743 NT
- Original signed crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Valjoux 7730
- Good condition. Freshly serviced.
- Original "Tritium" dial in very good condition only minor wear marks
- Printed logo
- Baton hands
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate