Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 Transitional Moonwatch
The watch that landed on the Moon.... 🌓
This Omega Speedmaster reference 145.022 is in great condition dating to 1969 with superb charcoal grey ghost dot near 90 Tachymeter bezel correct for this serial range. The asymmetric case is in good condition with light scratches and a strong hippocampus. A perfect daily wearer at a hair under 42mm. The stepped dial has a lot of character with light yellow even lume and original tritium. The watch has a Caliber 861 movement, fully serviced and timed. It comes paired on a matching grey nato strap.A classic vintage chronograph that has moon landing lineage.
- Two-piece stainless steel, screwback
- Good overall condition, lightly polished. Showing traces of use.
- 42 mm / / 20 mm (between lugs)
- Plexiglass crystal
- 17 Jewels "unadjusted"
- Reference: 145.022-69
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Caliber 861
- Serial range: 3219xxxx
- Smooth winding mechanism, running well, serviced
- Original dial stepped in very good condition.
- Original baton hands and tritium luminous
- Original dial
- The watch comes with grey nato strap
- Gift Box
- Our company’s warranty certificate