1970's NOS Nobreza Profondus Squale
A superb find, this Nobreza "Squale" diver depthometer from the 1970's is in unworn condition, with original tropic strap, and big screw down crown, and has its original inner outer box and handtag, and the original finish on the caseback. It also has its instruction manual.
The 39mm case is sharp and has all the factory finish. The dial has a lovely deep blue sunburst finish, and nice lume.
Full sets like this don't surface often, and it would make a great part of someones collection.
- 39 mm stainless steel screwback
- Reference: Profundus Squale
- Screw down crown
- Automatic self winding
- Caliber ETA
- Functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- New old stock condition with original tag and box and caseback seal.
- Original and untouched sunburst dial
- Original tritium dial & hands
- Box (inner and outer)
- Hand tag
- Original rubber Tropic strap