A 176.007 Omega Seamaster Chronograph with incredible blue sunburst dial, and white outer tachymetre scale.
This Omega must of spent half its life inside a sock drawer as it is so sharp! It is close to NOS condition, yet has the advantage that it can be worn without as much worry.
The watch has a retro, funky dial layout and carries a 1040 automatic movement.
The watch comes on an equally sharp Omega bracelet. The original one for this reference.
1970's Omega Seamaster Chronograph
- 40 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screwback
- Original signed crown
- Signed original plexi
- Reference 176.007
- Caliber 1040
- Fully serviced, functions perfectly, and with good accuracy
- Original and untouched sunburst blue dial
- Signed 'T Swiss made T"
- Original and rare syringe hands
- Full lenght stainless steel 1171 bracelet
- Watch pouch