Dugena is somewhat of an underrated brand, yet produced some amazing watches, with amazing dial variants, especially in the latter end of the 60s. With partner brands like Buren, Hamilton Zodiac, and the bigger player, Heuer. They all shared movement and dial maker componants.
The Caliber 15 was used in Heuer Carerra chronographs of the late 60s and early 70s.
This dial is quite uncommon to find, and the case and overall condition is close to NOS, original brushing and superbly clean dial make this one a valid contribution to any sports chronograph collection.
1970s Dugena Chronograph Caliber 15.
- 39mm Stainless Steel tonneau
- Original inverted crown, pushers
- Auto winding
- Caliber 15.
- Functions with accuracy, fully overhauled.
- Original blue dial with orange central chrono hand, and orange tip hour/minute hands.
- Original outer tachymetre scale, orange,steel hour markers
- leather strap, box