We love Rodania watches from the 60's and 70's. They are some of the most interesting watches in the vintage playing field. This super cool deep blue dial Super Waterproof chronograph is like NOS in condition, the case has near flawless, crisp brushing.
The watch has lemon coloured lume in perfect condition, and it's original crystal with a light crazing developing.
The perfectly preserved bakelite is gorgeous, not a crack!
The watch comes with its original rally strap, and taupe coloured box!
1970s LNOS Rodania Waterproof & Box
- 37.5 mm Full Stainless Steel, two piece, screw case
- Original signed crown
- Near NOS sunburst finish, with only tiny marks when under a loupe
- Perfect bakelite bezel with no scuffs or marks
- Dating to 1970's
- Manual Wind
- Landeron 248 with 17j
- Functions well, and with accuracy
- Original "Deep Blue" dial with sunken grey subdials
- Tritium white hands and markers
- Original blue leather rally strap
- Orginal Rodania box