1973 Omega De Ville Chronograph "Grey Panda" 145.017 Full Set
1973 Omega De Ville Chronograph Box & Papers 145.017.
The ultimate Omega Deville Grail. This uber rare grey chameleon dial is a once in a life time find, with perfect dial and case, fully overhauled and running perfectly. All accompanied by it’s original box and paperwork and Extract of Archive. This is one watch you will find yourself staring at time, and time again.
Freshly serviced | Technical warranty: 1 year.
- Two-piece waterproof stainless steel, with factory screw caseback
- Good overall condition, possibly unpolished. Showing minor traces of use, but overall excellent.
- 35 mm / 18 mm (between lugs)
- Signed plexiglass crystal
- Serial number:
- Reference: 145.012
- Original crown
- Precise high-grade manual movement
- Good condition. Freshly serviced
- Caliber 860
- Original Grey dial
- Baton hands
- Radium mass arabic numbers
- The watch comes with leather strap
- Original Box & Papers
- Our company’s warranty certificate
- Our handmade watch carry case