- Dial - Two tone silver, subseconds and rose applied markers.
- Case - 38mm, 10mm thick, Unpolished lugs, snapback in stainless steel
- Lugs - 19mm
- Movement - Caliber 265 manually wound movement, 17 jewels.
- Papers - Original signed papers and Gurantee booklet
- Reference - CK2609
- Accessories - Omega Box and Papers/Gurantee booklet.
A rare and fine manual wind Jumbo Omega Calatrava from 1952 with original papers, and reciept with gurantee booklet. This watch was delivered on the 22nd of May 1952 to Greece and is reference 2609-1 with a large 38mm facetted stainless steel case, and perfect two tone dial with gilt hour makers and applied gilt badge. The watch comes paired on the pictured honey calf, and its red Omega box.
Feb 6, Queen Elizabeth II succeeds King George VI to the British throne and proclaimed Queen of the United Kingdom and the other Commonwealth realms including Canada, Australia and New Zealand