- Case - Stainless steel screwback with Seamaster logo on rear.
- Dial - Perfectly aged tritium luminous "Military" dial Seamaster 600.
- Movement - 600 series caliber, very reliable manual winding 17 jewels.
- Lineage - There were also military issued versions of this watch in less than ideal condition.
- Accessories - Leather strap, from the 1960s.
A fine and rare military style black dial Omega Seamaster with thick luminous hands and hour plots in what only can be described as collector condition. The manually winding caliber 601 is a pure asthetic and technical sight. The watch is all original down to the crystal and crown.
The central seconds hand is very similar, if not identical to the ones used on the Omega Speedmaster.
The same reference 135.011 was also military issued, albeit harder to find in this near minty condition!
Racing driver Jim Clark wins the Indianapolis 500, and later wins the Formula One world driving championship in the same year.