A large and rare Zenith with Excelsior Park 143-6 manual movement, which was also used as a pilots watch for the Yugoslavian Airforce, but with a black luminous applied dial. This model is fairly rare with diamond and pencil cut markers, and arabic 12 & 6, and those oversized big subdials.
This Zenith was purchased from the original family whose patriarch was an officer in the Yugoslav military. The serial number also falls within the same range as some black dial variants.
A beautiful, and perfectly sized chronograph from the 50's. The condition is really top notch, and it wears beautifully with those sharp unpolished, long angular lugs.
The watch is paired on a honey calf JPM strap.
Zenith Excelsior Park EP 143-6
- 37 mm Stainless Steel, two piece, screw back
- Case looks unpolished, sharp, angular lugs
- Serial number: 910xxxx
- Manual wind
- 143-6 Excelsior Park movement, signed Zenith
- Functions well, and with accuracy.
- Original cream dial "Swiss Made"
- Non luminous, with diamond and pencil cut markers.
- Original stick hands
- Dial 100% factory original
- Top quality JPM Strap
- Our handmade leather watch pouches